Rosi Schuster

Rosi Schuster Aus Den Dorfern Gruner Veltliner/Gem. Satz 2017

$ 22.75

Hannes Schuster finally gives us a Grüner Veltliner (90%) blend from his various vineyards from villages surrounding Burgenland's Ruster Berg, where gneiss, schist, limestone and sand give rise to a complex and mineral dominated delicious wine. The remaining 10% of the cuvée is made up of a Gemischter Satz -- a field blend of 2% each Welschriesling, Muskat Ottonel, Weissburgunder, Neuburger, Furmint.